House in Spain

How can it be possible to love things that are so different, nearly complete opposites? I have come to realize that I love so many different styles of homes that maybe I should become a millionaire and buy five or six so that depending on my mood I'd live in one house or another. Take yesterday's post, I love and drool over all the antiques and the patina and French furniture... but I also love white Scandinavian style homes... and I love castles and their ageless stone and wood and massive doors... And then, I love this little home in Segovia. It's simple, and neat, and a bit rustic. I'm ok with all my loves and luckily I can have them all here at my blog. And even better so, I can share them with you.






























All images from here.
You have read this article architecture / bathroom / bedroom / decorations / dining room / inspiracion / inspiring / inspiring interiors / kitchen / living room / porch / pretty houses / rustic house / Spain with the title House in Spain. You can bookmark this page URL http://vendettaxx.blogspot.com/2010/03/house-in-spain.html. Thanks!

No comment for "House in Spain"

Post a Comment