House Tour: Sandra Bullock & Jesse James

Today we are going to have a sneak peak of Jesse James and Sandra Bullock's house. Their 2-story oceanfront home in Sunset Beach is on the market for $6,750,000. Do you think it's worth this or is it just a celebrity home price?


I'd love to stand under the waterfall. And play with the duck.


Open floor plan.


I love the fireplace, leather armchair and the rustic table with vintage suitcases under it. Is that the remote on the table?




I think I need a rug here. And the clutter under the bed is on my to do list.



All images from here.
You have read this article architecture / celebrity house / inspiring / inspiring blog / inspiring interiors / Jesse James / pretty houses / Sandra Bullock with the title House Tour: Sandra Bullock & Jesse James. You can bookmark this page URL http://vendettaxx.blogspot.com/2010/06/house-tour-sandra-bullock-jesse-james.html. Thanks!

No comment for "House Tour: Sandra Bullock & Jesse James"

Post a Comment