Country Home in Sweden

Lovely readers,

I want to thank you all so much for your answers to my question in yesterday's post. Some of you could only see 3/4 of the last photograph so, unfortunately I'll have to reduce huge pictures to 660 pixels. However, today I am tempted to show you the images in their original size, as so many of you preferred the big images. I might try to tweak my blogger template to make more room for bigger images. I will let you know if I succeed!

And, where shall we go today? How about Sweden? This large country house is in Jarrestad. Hope you can see the whole images!












































All images from here.
You have read this article House tour / sweden with the title Country Home in Sweden. You can bookmark this page URL http://vendettaxx.blogspot.com/2012/04/country-home-in-sweden.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Country Home in Sweden"

Post a Comment