Edwardian house in England

To celebrate my post number 300 I'm going to indulge in white. This Edwardian house in Streatham combines antique and modern furniture. It really makes me happy as I hop from picture to picture.
White haters... run away as fast as a frightened rabbit.
White lovers... rejoice!

































More images right here.
I have linked this post over at Jessica's Favourite Things Party. She has been so kind to feature my blog today for last week's favourite things. Thanks Jessica, you are a dear!
You have read this article architecture / bathroom / bedroom / dining room / England / entryway / inspiracion / inspiring / inspiring interiors / living room / Post 300 / pretty houses / white rooms with the title Edwardian house in England. You can bookmark this page URL http://vendettaxx.blogspot.com/2010/05/edwardian-house-in-england.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Edwardian house in England"

Post a Comment