Paris

Good morning to everyone. I'm off to Paris in a couple of hours! Hubby and I will be visiting our daughter who is studying and living there. Sorry I won't be posting today as I still have a some things to do.

While I was packing I remembered an article in the New York Times featuring a flight attendant who demonstrated how to pack enough for a 10-day trip into a single standard carry-on. For those of us who don't like waiting for luggage at the carousel this is definitely a must read! Get these packing secrets right here.

I will try to post every day as usual while I'm away but if I can't make it I apologize and hope you understand.

Thanks to all of you!

http://www.esiweb.org/rumeliobserver/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/paris.jpg

Paris... here I come!
You have read this article architecture / inspiring / inspiring blog / inspiring interiors / packing / Paris / pretty houses with the title Paris. You can bookmark this page URL http://vendettaxx.blogspot.com/2010/05/paris.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Paris"

Post a Comment